3 great things that happened today:
- Caught up call with Kevin Dewalt, founder of SoHelpful.me
- Watched interview with Eric Thomas and Lewis Howes
- My latest guest post for HubSpot took off like a rocket.
I’m grateful for:
- my customers. I’ve got some really great ones.
- my office. I really love my workspace.
- my friends. I can move to another country and my true friends remain.
I’m focused on (beyond awesome client work):
- Finishing a Lean ebook.
- Writing an article on how to create an epic 2015!
What’s this post all about? Well I’m practicing gratitude. A mindset of gratitude will change your attitude. A new attitude will change perceptions as well as your actions, which will change your life. Rather than practice gratitude via journal or app, I decided to do so publicly.