3 4 great things that happened today:
- I added two new potential projects to my opportunity board.
- My article was featured in HubSpot’s featured blog digest.
- Aubree joined me during my workout tonight. Love that.
- I re-watched ET’s speech, Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten (below)
I’m grateful for:
- my family. they’re supporting me even though I’m putting in so many extra hours.
- my health. I’m seeing great gains and it excites me for the future.
- my mentors. I’m wrote an article tonight about how they’ve influenced me.
I’m focused on (beyond awesome client work):
- Finishing a Lean ebook.
- Improving the longest blog post I’ve ever written.
What’s this post all about? Well I’m practicing gratitude. A mindset of gratitude will change your attitude. A new attitude will change perceptions as well as your actions, which will change your life. Rather than practice gratitude via journal or app, I decided to do so publicly.