34 great things that happened today:
- My Internet Connection was optimized (no more hiccups)
- My kids had a great first day at “winter” camp (as if there’s winter in Costa Rica).
- I got amped up by this quote from Stephen Covey.
- On track for best Q1 in my 13 year history. Ya, this is why i hustle.
I’m grateful for:
- Having discovered Eric Thomas. He inspires me. Watch this video and tell me that’s not inspiring.
- Living on a mountain in Costa Rica – pura vida! oh and what a view.
- Loyal friends that constantly refuel my mojo.
I’m focused on (beyond awesome client work):
- Just finished a HubSpot article on how to achieve more in 2015!
- I’m in my 2nd 30 day set for my 4 Hour Body. Time to gain muscle.
What’s this post all about? Well I’m practicing gratitude. A mindset of gratitude will change your attitude. A new attitude will change perceptions as well as your actions, which will change your life. Rather than practice gratitude via journal or app, I decided to do so publicly.