3 great things that happened today:
- Enjoyed this Lewis Howes podcast with Sean Stephenson
- Pizza Night with family and friends.
- To feel less guilty about pizza night, a killer kettlebell workout preceded it.
I’m grateful for:
- Great Friends. Super fun to have a talented entrepreneur / friend over for dinner.
- Great Mentors that inspire me daily.
- Great Team. Energized, Experienced, Capable, and Hard Working. Synergy rocks.
I’m focused on (beyond awesome client work):
- Just finished a HubSpot article on how to achieve more in 2015!
- I’m in my 2nd 30 day set for my 4 Hour Body. Time to gain muscle.
What’s this post all about? Well I’m practicing gratitude. A mindset of gratitude will change your attitude. A new attitude will change perceptions as well as your actions, which will change your life. Rather than practice gratitude via journal or app, I decided to do so publicly.