3 great things that happened today:
- BrianTracy.com’s new blog design went live.
- My new blog post for HubSpot came out.
- I set a new personal record on my mountain bike training ride.
I’m grateful for:
- Where I live. Great climate – Great people.
- My weekly mastermind call with Marjory Wildcraft.
- Leftover Pizza….. yum in the tum.
I’m focused on (beyond awesome client work):
- Training for my mountain bike event… need to drop 5 pounds next.
- Practicing being more transparent and vulnerable.
What’s this post all about? Well I’m practicing gratitude. A mindset of gratitude will change your attitude. A new attitude will change perceptions as well as your actions, which will change your life. Rather than practice gratitude via journal or app, I decided to do so publicly.