3 great things that happened today:
- Tim Ferriss retweeted one of my tweets. (I guess there’s no my hiding my #mancrush)
- Ryan and I developed a slightly exciting new UVP for my largest client.
- Worked outside for a good 2 hours.. sun and fun.
I’m grateful for:
- My wife, helping me stick to my diet, making 99% of my meals.
- The opportunity I have every day to build a business I enjoy.
- A great, understanding, caring family.
I’m focused on (beyond awesome client work):
- Going to work late tonight to start the polishing of my biggest ebook ever.
- Deciding how to deliver more value to entrepreneurs in 2015 (podcast? insider group? not sure)
What’s this post all about? Well I’m practicing gratitude. A mindset of gratitude will change your attitude. A new attitude will change perceptions as well as your actions, which will change your life. Rather than practice gratitude via journal or app, I decided to do so publicly.