3 great things that happened today:
- I set two personal best times during segments during my bike ride today.
- I am zeroing in on my target weight for my 45 day progress report (Sunday).
- My wife planted her first garden (with help from friends).
I’m grateful for:
- Eating right and exercise.
- My kids. They’re such a joy.
- My wife. She gets bored when I work so much, but she still supports me.
I’m focused on (beyond awesome client work):
- The “your turn challenge” by Seth Godin
- Revisions to an 11,000 word ebook I’ve been working on.
What’s this post all about? Well I’m practicing gratitude. A mindset of gratitude will change your attitude. A new attitude will change perceptions as well as your actions, which will change your life. Rather than practice gratitude via journal or app, I decided to do so publicly.