A lot of entrepreneurs (myself included) are driven to accomplish ALL of their goals, especially the big ones. Given the momentous goals they have, it’s easy to take the small victories for granted, even look at them in a negative light if you feel you’re behind schedule.
The fact is, every victory is a victory. And every victory should come with a feeling of, well, victory. Celebrate your wins, even the little ones. Be thankful that you landed the win, even if you’re behind schedule on your larger goals. Just think how far behind you’d be if you had zero small victories. Continue reading…
If I was asked for the key differences between successful entrepreneurs and those that give up before they find success, I’d say there are 3 main differences.
#1: Successful entrepreneurs are hungry.
#2: Successful entrepreneurs find mentors and are always learning from great mentors.
#3: Successful entrepreneurs take action.
Are you hungry?
- Trust Yourself
- Break the Rules
- Don’t be Afraid to Fail
- Don’t Listen to those that say you Can’t
- Work Like Hell
- Give Something Back
“You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
34 great things that happened today:
- My Internet Connection was optimized (no more hiccups)
- My kids had a great first day at “winter” camp (as if there’s winter in Costa Rica).
- I got amped up by this quote from Stephen Covey.
- On track for best Q1 in my 13 year history. Ya, this is why i hustle.